The Neighborhood Logo
This logo is the neighborhood logo of the MainStrasse Village Association. It was created by Marc Wendt of Brand Fuel Co. This logo was created to give ALL village businesses, regardless of MSVA membership status, a cohesive, easily identifiable brand to indicate that are a part of the MainStrasse Village neighborhood. In order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding, the MSVA recommends that the use of this logo be governed by the following guidelines.
- The logo shouldbe used in its entirety. It should not be cropped or otherwise partially used.
- The logo may be resized for its intended purpose. However, if resized it must be recognizable.
- The logo should be used as is. It should not be changed in any way, including changing colors or fills.
- When adding the name of our neighborhood, please note that the correct spelling is "MainStrasse Village." While we prefer that the "S" be capitalized, the alternative spelling of "Mainstrasse" is acceptable, as long as it is one word.
- The following attribution must be included, even if in small/fine print -- "MainStrasse Village -- a neighborhood of Covington, Kentucky."
- This logo may be used by anyone who has interests in the MainStrasse Village boundaries -- village businesses and organizations, current sponsors of village events, those who provide goods or services to village interests. However, use of this logo does NOT imply any official association with the MainStrasse Village Association.
- For any questions regarding inclusion or use of our logo or other MSVA trademarks, please email the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.