The Association Logo
This logo is the official logo of the MainStrasse Village Association. There are two versions — one with the text and one without. The logo represents what the Village Association is -- an eclectic collection of residents, businesses, parks and landmarks that all serve to promote and enhance village life. The MSVA uses this logo in its official capacity as the neighborhood organization of the village, as well as in all marketing and advertising efforts. This logo is protected by copyright and trademark. When used by anyone, it must be in accordance with the guidelines below.
- The logo must be used in its entirety. It must not be cropped or otherwise partially used.
- The logo may be resized for its intended purpose. However, if resized it must be recognizable.
- The logo is a gray-scale pencil drawing. It is not to be modified to be in color but must be used as is.
- When adding the name of our organization, please note that the correct spelling is "MainStrasse Village Association." While we prefer that the "S" be capitalized, the alternative spelling of "Mainstrasse" is acceptable, as long as it is one word.
- The following attribution must be included, even if in small/fine print -- "MainStrasse logo is a trademark of the MainStrasse Village Association. All rights reserved."
- When used by third parties, this logo is ONLY to be used by members of the association in good standing. If at a future date, the organization/individual using the logo does not renew their membership, all instances of the logo must be removed from its marketing, advertising and social media.
- Any person or organization using this logo in violation of our guidelines, or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, will be contacted to remedy the violation. Should said violation not be remedied to our satisfaction, the matter will be referred to the appropriate authorities for adjudication.
- For any questions regarding inclusion or use of our logo or other MSVA trademarks, please email the Board of Directors at email@example.com.